Our success is built on delivering engaging and interactive training workshops and conflict consultancy services that positively transform organisational culture and empower working relationships.
Our practice is designed to provide dedicated support for our Australian and international clients. Our focus is on early intervention and prevention of conflict in the workplace with sustainable outcomes for your organisation.
Our specialist conflict consultants will work with you to understand the particular needs of your organisation and empower management & staff with the skills, knowledge & confidence to successfully transform your workplace.
We offer workplace mediation & conflict resolution training courses in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide, Darwin, Cairns, Perth, Hobart and throughout Asia.
CLICK for some vision of Scott presenting at the EA PA Convention in Sydney (March 2014).
The Conflict Consultancy Services:
The Conflict Consultancy Trainings:
• Workplace Mediation & Conflict Resolution (Part A)
• Advanced Workplace Mediation (Part B)
• Mediation for Managers – Workplace Conflict
• Conflict Resolution in the Workplace – Skills and Strategies
• Team Culture and Conflict Resolution
• Difficult but Necessary Conversations in the Workplace
• The Artistry of Facilitation: Training Groups
Our clients include:
• National EA PA Convention Brochure – 7th Annual National EA PA Convention
• National Mediation Conference Brochure – 11th National Mediation Conference
• Engine Property Group
• NSW Ombudsman
• Department of Justice and Attorney-General
• Magistrates Court of Tasmania
• Department of Families, Housing, Community Services and Indigenous Affairs
• Peace Festival
• City of Charles Sturt
• Byron Bay Shire Council
• Northern Land Council
• Robina Hospital
• Trinity Grammar School
• Association of School Councils in Victoria
• Swinburne University
• Griffith University
Contact us for a consultation for your organisation.